Wednesday 8 June 2011

I AM BACK!

SORRY!

I did not mean to leave for so long! I went away with my iPhone to visit family thinking that I will be able to update my blog and twitter whilst there but when I got there I found out I had no internet connection on my iPhone at all and that they didn't have wi-fi, this was very disappointing.


Hope is not lost!

Due to the fact I was away from home and most common distraction, i managed to get some good sketches for my blog and logo design!

Also I managed to do interesting things so expect a lot of good information over the next few days about basically everything I have done or found interesting!

Again, sorry I left you for a little bit but it could not be helped.

Peace

3 comments:

  1. great to have you back, can't wait to see the sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. I have a similar week behind me. Nice to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your new works.

    ReplyDelete